Translate

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Frost and Freeze Warnings

Over night low temps just over 20 degrees F mean there's not much going on in the garden today. It's up to 32 degrees now but the closest I'm getting to my plants is to go through garden photos and do a bit of drawing and painting.

 I thought I'd better toss this one in the scanner quick before I write a letter on it and drop it in the mail.
The interesting thing about this project is that it gave me a chance to try an assortment of pencils and pens as well as figuring out the amount of pressure I wanted to use on them without committing myself to doing a whole drawing.


What's so great about it? The aunt and uncle I'm writing to like to see the the way I work so this will make us all happy instead of just sitting in my sketchbook.

I keep very little of my work, it's much more fun to send it out into the world and see what becomes of it.

I'd love to hear some of your opinions on the subject so be sure to comment or at least check one of the boxes to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment