Translate

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Scrap Happy Projects for everyone

I just love "playing " in the paper bits here and challenge myself to use whatever comes in the mail to turn into that days out going mail. sometimes it's just in decorating the borders of letters I was writing anyway and sometimes it's in creating new designs for my stores. Most of the time I just make little cards for friends and send them out without ever posting them here. It just depends on the mood I'm in, the time available and what shows up to work with. For me, the combination of all of those things is what keeps it fresh and interesting.
I often send the originals out the same day too. People that don't craft find it interesting to see how the bits come together and there was a time when my letters would get passed around the nursing home as people tried to guess which parts I'd drawn or painted and what bits were glued on. Sometimes I'd make it really interesting and cut up some of my drawings and glue them together in different ways just to keep everyone guessing and make it more fun for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment