Translate

Friday, February 6, 2015

Plans and dreams come true

I'll bet you've been wondering why there hasn't been a post the last few days. As always I've been busy with a lot of different things and just don't have photos of some of it.

The most important thing was having a dream com true. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to see my paintings and drawings on fabric and this week I found out that I can do it on Zazzle so I spent days
seeing just how much of it looked good done up that way.

I took some time to paint pine cones on another wooden horse that I had carved and painted and have been moving things around in the studio (my dining room table) as I decide what I'd really like to work on next.

Sitting back for coffee and taking some time to relax I noticed that another dream had come true and I hadn't even realized it. Don't you wonder how often that happens? We get so caught up in the day to day of life that we don't even realize when something amazing happens.

There in the middle of my inspiration board was a photo of a blue and white tea set and an electric kettle that I'd been wanting for a couple of years. The electric kettle was a rose floral and as it turns out when we finally got an electric kettle the best one we could find was blue and white and just happened to come with a matching tea set so the reality of it all was even better than I'd dreamed.

I guess life can really surprise you if you let it. sometimes I can't wait to see what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment