Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Budget Birthday Party

Don't overlook discount and dollar stores in your party planning. I was able to do this entire thing including party favors, food, decorations and beverages for under thirty dollars and I had a great time with it.


I wasn't able to find a tablecloth to match so I used a big banner which only cost one dollar. I trimmed it to fit the table and then cut the leftover bits of it into streamers and bows for the balloons. That's what I call "a lot of bang for the buck".

We were all quite pleased with the results.


Some of the party favors included balloons, stickers, bubble blowers and poppers with streamers.

I kept the menu easy and mobile with choices for dieters as well as anyone else.

Coffee or tea

carrot sticks
celery sticks
beef sticks
cheese sticks
individual shrimp cocktails in shot glasses
Breaded/battered green beans, clam strips and mushrooms
Assorted cookies

Yes, a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment