Translate

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Latest News from the Garden


We've just painted and added 2 new birdhouses


We're continuing to try to sell a lot of plants but after trying for a week only one person has stopped and he didn't even buy anything. I'm getting discouraged, I was kind of looking forward to meeting some new people. 


Here's another of the Iris blooming now and I ended up cutting and using the daisies from the yard before we managed to get pictures of them.

I was excited as I was potting up plants for the sale table. I found that 1/2 dozen of those micro tomato plants had actually survived and are looking great.
The amazing thing about these is the plant only gets 10 inches tall but it grows regular cherry tomatoes.

My recent goal with my garden is to find and grow micro and miniature  varieties  so that people in apartments, condo's and other places can grow a tiny garden on a windowsill.

I'm also looking for plants that will be nice to grow in the house over the winter. The more I learn about it the more interesting it becomes.





I can do indoors for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment