Translate

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Roses


The roses have gone totally crazy in the years since I've been in the wheelchair. I was surprised to discover that the rose bed at the back of my front yard and the one at the front of the yard have finally met up.

I guess you could say that "I've finally got roses by the yard".


As abundant as these look, they've just started blooming and they'll only get better and fuller in no time.


All of the roses here are from only 2 sources. A rosebush from my Husbands Grandparents farm and several wild roses from his parents farm.


They really need thinning and pruning to get them all blooming fully again.


My hope is to transplant a lot of them over to the other side of the yard where I host my little garden teas with friends, Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment