Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2019

The Last Canvas: Stained Glass Window with Flower


Finally after 5 attempts painting over that canvas, I had another idea.

Here's what happened after that:



At this point I was down to the ends of tubes of blue, red and green paints which can really limit a person.



I decided to take it as a challenge and began working out the idea of a flower sitting in front of a stained glass window.


This is a point in my life when far too many people that I love are facing chronic illnesses and death so the thought occurred to me that it would make a nice sympathy card for my Zazzle store.



Continuing to paint helped me work through a series of emotions as well as using up my paint. And continuing to work began to calm me down again.



Here's what I ended up with. I won't know how well it worked out until I actually go through the design process and see it on the actual greeting card and matching sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment