Translate

Monday, June 17, 2019

Iris in All Colors




I thought a drawing would be good for me because i need to rely on drawing the details instead if just blocking in color when I use plain ink.




These few remaining Iris were part of a trade with one of my neighbors when I moved here 17 years ago.

There are a lot more of these Iris which were a gift from my brother.


There is only one of these so I will be trying to add new Iris next year to start to build a nice collection of them.


There are only 2 yellow Iris plants so I'm always anxious for these to bloom each season because they make such nice bouquets with the rest of the flowers blooming at the same time.


In this last photo there is a photo at the top and a drawing in markers on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment