Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Busy Time of Year

There isn't as much time these days to draw and paint as I'm trying to clear some space for company. I don't know about you but when
I'm doing a lot of drawing and painting the materials that I'm working with seem to end up anywhere and everywhere until you can't spot a tabletop to set anything on. Fun when you're working but a bit scary when you're done.



This is the Art Studio side of the room.


The red thing on the bookcase is my hydroponic planter. We've got Miniature Tomato plants in it. As you can see they'tr doing pretty well.



As you can see I've done my best to organize and label things to help keep them under control.



I've also been trying to design some last minute products and presents on Zazzle. 

My entire world is contained in an 11 by 14 foot room which at the same time struggles to be my living room, my art studio and my dining room. As you can imagine this presents it's own problems.



This is the opposite side of the room which mostly gallery space for the most recent paintings.

Under this is a table, a desk, a restaurant coffee station and a scanner/ printer. They aren't in the photo because they're still a mess right now.


I'm having company tomorrow but that should be the end of it until next year.



I designed these door pulls for furniture that you don't want to put labels on. The font for each one is chosen to give you a visual clue of what it is before you even read it. The mix of styles isn't obvious from a distance but it adds a bit of charm and whimsy to what could be something boring.

The best thing about the handles and knobs is that I've made them for all sorts of crafts and hobbies so you'll never loose track of your precious supplies and projects again.

I've got so many ideas spinning that i can't wait to get back to the paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment