Translate

Monday, December 16, 2019

Shut in's Winter Story


I have a go fund me page set up to help get me a van to transport my large and specially equipped wheelchair in so I could get out of the house once in a while but that's going slowly and doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon. So one day runs into another and things can get pretty dull. Please help me escape that.
http://www.gofundme.com/wheelchairandwheelchairvan

In the meantime, instead of going outdoors, I have this:


3 mini tomato plants in a hydroponic planter.

The best thing I have going for me when I'm stuck at home is that I've still got lots of ideas and the time to try various art supplies to work them out.




Today I'm just "Playing" with some Dala Horse outlines.

Both landscapes and florals are ideas that have worked well for me in the past so I thought I'd try different paints and spins on the ideas and see what I come up with.

My favorite of the 2 so far are the flowers. I won't bother to keep the landscape. The outlines seem to have spoiled it. I liked it in acrylics on wood much better than watercolor and marker. you just can't get the same effect.



Things aren't always dull around here. Yesterday one of my sisters dropped into do a bit of kareoke.

Yes, this time of year is always full of surprises.

Who knows what's next. In the meantime I'm designing a new line of clothes on zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment