Translate

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Down the Rabbit Hole Again/Changing Styles

A second 12 by 12 inch abstract painting:



 A nice easy start with a few basic colors.



Defining a few areas of bolder colors.




A few images of my favorite things.



Sometimes it helps to see it from a different angle.




Still don't know where this is going but am enjoying
the ride anyway.


 Still conflicted between the abstract painting and the little landscapes I've been doing so they begin to merge together.



 When I came to this house I had over 90 paintings that I had painted over the years. I've gotten rid of most of them so i could make a fresh start.









It felt so good to finish this. I feel that it really sums up how much I love my flowers and garden as well as the birds who come for he rose hops and the raspberries. We all love the garden an stop by for lunch whenever we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment