Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2020

A New Look to the Garden




I love this hosta border along my path from the house to the garden.


Here are a few small pots of marigolds to brighten things up into the fall.  I always try to time things so there is always something new to look forward to.


The mobile flower bed is full of broccoli and strawberries now.


It's difficult to see in this photo but there's a lovely mix of yellow, orange and purple in this flower bed.


The orange lilies are a sure sign that summer is nearly over.


It's amazing how much the garden changes each time one of the other flowers bloom. Now that the whites of the lily of the valley and violas have stopped blooming we're treated to a show of yellow and purple with the lilies and hosta.


The Lemon Lilies are blooming now, they were a gift from my Mother and make me smile all over again each year they come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment