Translate

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Celebrating My Veggie Garden


 I often have tea in the garden and on this day I decided to pick a few things for lunch on the way back to the house so I just stuck them in my teacup and saucer and loved the look of it so much that I decided to paint it to remember the day by.

I started by taking a photo to work on after we'd eaten our salads for lunch.

oops!! I tried to
delete this.



I tried drawing and painting it in several types of media but I found eventually that watercolor worked best.


I'm trying to find the photos of the other attempts I made to capture this image I'll add them as soon as I can find them.


I keep the photo handy because I'm sure that I can do a better job of it eventually but this one will have to do for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment