Translate

Friday, December 11, 2020

Teaching Myself Something New - Sailboat Painting From A Book

 As I struggled along with the water lily paintings it occurred to me that I could really use some help so I purchased a book from the Walter Foster Artist in Training program called "You Can Paint Like The Masters" Splatter, splash, and swirl your way through history's greatest art movements - step by easy step! by Amy Runyen and the creative team at Walter Foster.

This Sailboat was the first painting in the section called "Paint Like an Impressionist"






I of course put my own spin on things and added some of my own touches but I highly recommend this book. the instructions were so fast and easy that I started the painting one day and finished it the next.

A energetic and healthy person could probably finish it in just one session.

No comments:

Post a Comment