Translate

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Fun Fling with Leftover Paint

 Hello Painting Friends!

Here's my favorite way to loosen up while using up the last bits of paint from tubes and jars. Think of it as out with the old and in with the new. I clean up the last bits of everything before getting ready to settle down and start new work.

Here come the pictures:






Give it a try sometime. It's great fun and I often make mine into cards that people seem to love.

Happy Painting,

Julia


Oops! this photo of the  Green Dragon is on it's side here but I think you get the idea anyway.


On this one I decided to take a step back and stop bordering everything with those white dots to see if the colors and design can stand alone without them. 
 

Here I tried adding some pastel lines. My sister said it would be better with the white dots so I went on to add them in the next photo.
Be sure to let me know which you prefer.


I think she was right and it did improve it. What do you think?


This one attempt to tell a bit of a story and works for me om several levels. 


These next few seem  to more or less speak for themselves.



It's been a long but really great project and I hope you'll attempt something similar with wild abandon and a sense of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment