Translate

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Thoughts on this years garden and Plans for next year

 Nothing in this years garden can really be considered a huge success. There are many reasons for that and a lot of excuses. I won't go into that here except to state that I plan to purchase the seed that I want and would ask that people stop sending or giving seed to me. I have very limited garden space and will need it all for the things that I to be growing next year. Thanks for your kindness but please confine it to cash donations or physical help moving things around in the garden. Thank You.

Part of next years plans include planting seeds saved from this years produce and tracking the results. Trying other varieties of plants and seeds including running a test bed to see how zinnias  grown from seed compare to zinnia plants bought as annuals.

I'm looking forward to the whole process and I hope you will find it interesting to follow as well.


Happy Planning for next Project,

Julia











No comments:

Post a Comment