Translate

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meanwhile...back at the ranch...(more or less)

It's hard to believe this mess sits right in the middle of town. Some days I don't know where to start or why I bother. It's clear that I'll never have the time, energy, good health or money to accomplish the things that I 'd like to here but there's something about making the effort in spite of it all that does me good whether anyone else sees results or not. So far I'm rounding up a lot of the raspberries and other plants that tend to get away from me and putting them in containers before they run away to the neighbors and make even more trouble for me. Who knows? they may even look nice when they've recovered from transplanting. Speaking of recovering...I hope you've joined me in finding a comfy place to put your feet up and are enjoying a cup of good coffee as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment