Translate

Monday, June 20, 2011

Mail and other projects

It's funny but with all of the other fresh flowers I have to work with I just kept thinking how much I missed growing sunflowers this year. No matter what else I tried it all came back to sunflowers so I'm painting this and reminding myself to buy plenty of seed for a border of them next year. It's a lot more fun than a privacy fence and the birds love it.



Meanwhile as I looked over the flowers and the photos of them that I shot, I decided to share the garden with an Aunt and Uncle so the little pencil drawing was on the corner of the envelope that I sent the letter and photos in. I didn't draw anything on the letter itself because I had a cute little garden themed folder to fill and write on. Yes, mail is my very favorite thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment