Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

37 degrees and rain

It's cool and rainy in the garden so I'm indoors with a hot cup of cider with a cinnamon stick in it.
I had errands to run so I picked up a little spinning flower that I found in Target and put it in a planter full of hosta in the front garden. I enjoy watching the wind hit it and wish I'd have been able to buy a whole armful. The other thing that caught my eye were metal yard decorations in the shape of the pinwheels we all played with as kids--I wanted them in every color! What fun!
 I put that flower in a pot of hosta, it should be really pretty soon.
 I made myself comfortable while cleaning out around the lilac bushes.
Well, I suppose it's time to settle down and get back to work. I hope you've found a bright spot and a bit of fun in your day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment