Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Outside Anyway

 Here are a few projects that I'm reworking. I brought everything outside (in spite of the bits of snow and ice here and there in the yard)
 We spot sanded the areas that I want to change and I started to prime some of it when I noticed that I couldn't quite tell whether it was just drying really fast or simply thickening from the cold.
 My only company out in the yard today were the birds and a passing squirrel. Some of the birds come over to the birch tree next to my work table and I always enjoy that. I guess they're kind of happy with that big lady that fills the feeders and the birdbaths, decorates their houses and keeps building them.
The important thing to remember about the painting is that the paint you remove is almost as important as the paint that you do apply and it all works together to add impact to your finished work.

No comments:

Post a Comment