Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Project Update with box and horses





 I've been working on this project for  several months but as you can see, I've got a long way to go before this box is filled.
We decided that it will go to my one of my sister in laws as a wedding gift. She always has the biggest, most amazing Christmas trees and can always use a few more ornaments.
Well, I'm about ready to start painting some of the white horses. I's hard to tell just looking at it but I'm pretty sure that I can get one dozen ornaments into this box so this week I'll be halfway there.
The fun thing is all the good energy going into these by the friend that cut the wood pieces, my husband and I who carved and sanded the horses and of course every thing I put into painting them. I'm hoping they'll bring her good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment