Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sorting and organizing

I "found" the table, Now what? I'd take a picture but I packed my camera in the bin to take to painting group and that's under 2 other bins right now. Do you ever have days like that?
I often feel that the harder I try yo get things cleaned up, the worse things get. Things would have been finished sooner but I "discovered" 3 letters in different stages that I'd started but lost in the shuffle. A truly organized person would have had a special place to put them but I just sat there and finished them so that I didn't keep people waiting any longer than I had to and they'd go right out in the mail.
In my defense I will remind you that my bins are all current projects and the items in them keep changing as I work..
Everyone has to find what works from them. It's not about buying the perfect system and investing in a lot of things you may never use.
The most important thing to remember is that you need to organize your thoughts before you can organize your house.
It's about knowing what you need and want and being able to get to it.
Don't give up! We're all in this together so feel free to leave comments, questions and tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment