Translate

Sunday, June 22, 2014

My first purple Iris and a great view of roses against the house


This is the only one of these Iris to bloom this year so I'm reluctant to cut it and bring it in to draw or paint. I may do it tomorrow but haven't quite decided on it yet.

I did cut it and was headed to the house with it when a neighbor stopped by to visit. Yes, you guessed it. I gave it away instead of bringing it in.


This is my favorite picture of the roses so far this year.

I liked it so much that I put it on cards to write my letters on . ( both the homemade paper and tape ones and some professionally printed ones where I was also able to include one of my rose drawings done in colored pencil.) I also created matching postage stamps and stickers which can be found in PaperHugs (one of my stores on Zazzle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment