Translate

Monday, July 9, 2018

Monarch Caterpillars, Butterflies, Wildlife and Flowers






This little guy seems to pop up to say hello as we sit at the table with our morning coffee quite often.




Here a few petunias dancing around a pot with squash and tomatoes.




These lemon lilies were from my Mom and make me happy each year when they bloom again.

I really love how this garden brings together reminders of all of my favorite people. It seems to give the place a certain sense of serenity that everyone who's spent any time here always comments on.



These lilies were a gift from one of my sister in laws and have made a nice addition to the garden.



My wheelchair seems to make a handy little fork lift for helping me move some of the larger flower pots around as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment