Translate

Monday, July 9, 2018

Picking tomatoes, beans and raspberries


With such a small container garden there hasn't been a lot of anything to harvest but I do enjoy grabbing a few ripe cherry tomatoes as I water mt plants.


We do have more Black raspberries than we'll ever get around to picking so we are letting a few neighbors come in and help themselves to some.


I do harbor a faint hope that this will also encourage them to want to help me take care of the garden as well but so far I've had no luck with that.


There have only been enough green beans for meals twice or three times so far. I'll have to be sure to plant more of them next year.


We've picked raspberries a number of times and made jam once. We'll be doing a lot more of that as the season progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment