Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Getting Back To Drawing


The drawing to the left side of this page is from an old sketchbook and the right one was done a few days ago to see how much my style had changed in the 8 years between them. The reason there isn't much change is because I haven't done a lot of drawing in a long time which of course is why I thought that it was time to get back to it.
 I still kind of like this drawing and may put it on some products on Zazzle.


It's easy to see that this was and old drawing that I took colored pencils and markers to. I enjoyed adding all of the extra color and the 3 red flowers.


This was the most fun that I had just adding colored pencil to an old and dissapointing drawing. It made a lot of people smile including myself .


This just went in the mail to my baby sister. She paints in a lot of these bright, exciting colors and I thought it was a great way to let her know that she inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment