Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

I've been trying to finish up the last few paintings around here but am not feeling inspired by anything but an urge to get this stuff out of my way. I'm afraid it shows but here they are anyway.


This is the 3rd or 4th different background I've put on this vase of flowers and I'm still not happy with it. Maybe I should add more flowers.


This is a Birthday present for the sister that keeps bringing me garden gnomes for my yard.


This started out to be just yellow tulips but I thought it needed something for contrast so I turned some of them into Iris but still wasn't happy with it.


Each color I add seems to help add a little life to this painting.

Here I'm just playing with color and shape while designing wrapping papers and fabric.


One thing came of all of this and that was to remind me how versitile paints are and how much I enjoy them whether inspiration strikes or not.

The important thing is to smile and keep doing the thigs that bring you joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment