Translate

Friday, March 22, 2019

Waiting for Spring

With all of the sun and thawing going on I'm eager to get outside and see how things are coming along but then reality sets in and I realize that I chill much to easily these days and I can't take my big,power wheelchair outdoors until the ground is both dry and solid enough to handle it.


In the meantime there are still those garden catalogs, markers and watercolors to entertain myself and everyone I know with.


Here you can see that none of my markers were the right color so I began to experiment with layering them to get the right effect.


Of course along the way there's always coffee or tea and even that makes it to paper.


Meanwhile, efforts continue to organize the studio wall in my tiny living room.


It doesn't look great but at least things are up and out of the way when I'm not using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment