Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Eating My Garden

I hope you're not expecting much because I've got to say that this years garden has been a real disappointment.

I have a number of reasons for the failures but will focus instead on the things that we did get.



Checking out the salad bar one day there were 2 different lettuces, parsley, pea pods and one pathetic little radish. Hardly enough to really interest the rabbits but we enjoyed it.



We often go out to the garden for morning coffee and can't resist picking a bit of lunch on the way back to the house.




Some of the green beans and yellow wax beans are finally getting big enough to pick and I can't mention those without showing you how amazing the plants are. I just love the delicate flowers on these, don't you.



It just goes to show that even a less than successful garden can still surprise and delight.



No comments:

Post a Comment