Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2019

A Few Thoughts on Current and Past Projects


This is one of the favorite Dala Horses that I made years ago. It used to have holly and berries in the saddle area and I decided to change the saddle so I can have it out on display year around and also use it for a  model when I teach Dala Horse Painting. 


Don't forget to follow my Blog on Dala Horses
dalahorsesbyjulia.blogspot.com


This little painting was fun and easy to do over a highly textured canvas panel that I had been using as a palate for other paintings. 

 
 This lamp was a collaborative effort. My husband had built it in junior high school and I painted it to go with my Dala Horses to give it a makeover.


I keep experimenting with growing food indoors.



I also continue to improve my technique for drawing and filling in with markers and in an effort to avoid cluttering up the studio they usually go out in the afternoon mail.


I like to put a design om the deck edge of these cards so that it peeks out and frames the cover art. 


 Not a lot going on today but re-arranging things in the studio and deciding what to work on next.

No comments:

Post a Comment