Translate

Monday, November 4, 2019

Painting projects Old and New

I fell into a canvas for Most of October and wrestled with it until it became one of my wildest Iris paintings yet.


This looks totally different depending on how it's lit and looks very like the garden photo I was working with. Don't you think so?


When I finished I needed a total change of pace so I came up with this greeting card design in gouache.


I may add other images to it but this was my very first try to draw and paint a trailer to celebrate my camping years.


Now I'm working on this small daffodil painting and painting this old lamp that my husband made in junior high school over 50 years ago. The plan now is to paint it to match my wheelchair ramp and dala horses. I'm kind of excited about that. it's about time for a change, don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment