Translate

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thursday Afternoon

It was only 37 degrees F out today so we only went out long enough to cut a daffodil and bring it in the house.

I have to laugh at the weather here in Minnesota. The sun has been playing hide and seek all day and for a few minutes it actually snowed and then the next time I turned around there was no sign it ever had snowed.

We're having some very odd meals as we go freezer and cabinet diving while waiting for a grocery delivery at the end of the week.

My world has not changed as much as things have for most people because until a month ago when we got a wheelchair van I'd already been stuck at home in the winters for 7 years.

My biggest excitement most days is the mail. Creating it , sending it and getting it. I've already answered the letter I got today so I'm off to zazzle to design some greeting cards, stickers and address labels to make other peoples mail more interesting.

Have a great day and try not to let things get you down. Remember that art is a great little vacation from your troubles as well as a way to blow for steam so grab your favorite supplies and go for it.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment