Translate

Sunday, May 10, 2020

My Garden Plan So Far



I tried to make this page more interesting by adding bits of seed packets and garden catalogs between my drawings and lists. This step isn't anything you need to do but it feeds my soul and cheers me up. 

I'll be starting another page for the rolling planter which is planted with strawberries, red carrots and a special variety of broccoli that doesn't make a big head like regular broccoli it makes lots of individual  shoots to be cut as needed for salads and things.



This box at the edge of the garden has strawberries and purple carrots.




This box is for color and fun. Right now it's got daffodils, violets, marigolds and wild geraniums.
If we get any annuals they'll go here.

There are several sizes of round planters with different things in them too. Here's a short list of what's in them:



These are my favorite daffodils. when they finish blooming they'll be planted in the front flower bed for next year.


This round planter has now has strawberries and lettuce in it.



The large, round planter in this photo has the center reserved for a tomato,  a middle ring of marigolds and lettuce around the edge. The Middle size round planter is full of yellow beets and small one is daffodils and marigolds.






They all seem to be coming along well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment