Translate

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Rolling Planter Box


We started by building a wooden planter box inside of an old greenhouse wagon.


This area at the end of the driveway is my container garden. The planter box will follow the sun around between here and the house.



Odd pieces of similar siding will make it a close match for the house and the studio so that it will look nice wherever it is parked.





There is still a bit of work to be done around the area but we're still pretty happy about it.




I started moving some of the strawberries here so that I will be able to do all of the work on them myself this year.



As you can see these plants are very small and I'm still trying to inter-plant several varieties that I like the qualities of so that the bees will cross them naturally so that we will have our very own type of strawberry. I'm also trying to cross it with wild strawberries so that we will end up with heartier plants and bigger berries. 



No comments:

Post a Comment