Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2020

My Art on Masks and a Social Distanced Painting Play Day in the Garden


 I don't often get in these pictures because I'm usually the one shooting them. That's me in the turquoise mask. I designed this mask especially to go with it, a blue, and a purple dress that I have.


You may remember it a few posts back as one of the paintings I did to use for scarf and necktie designs. 

For the mask I reduced the image and mirror imaged it. Can you see the similarities in the design now.


This mask was made from a landscape painting that I did back in the 1980's or 90's when I was teaching that Bob Ross style big brush painting. What we like about using it on a mask is that one
of the trees goes over the nose and gives you somewhere to focus when talking to the other person.

Now, back to the fun.


Because it was a windy day we didn't worry about putting the tables quite as far apart as we could have but there is more than room enough to do that here.


Some of us were doing bird houses and I was trying to get a small painting of  Iris done before the Iris stop blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment