Translate

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Recent Photos and Project Updates

There are a number of things going on in the garden this time of year besides just the planting and transplanting.



In case you were wondering what I was working on at the paint party I've got photos of the iris that I had started painting that day.



After the party I went back to working on it in the house.





My sisters were more interested in repainting some of the birdhouses which was a good idea on their  part because it was a windy day and their projects weren't blowing in the wind like mine was.


I ended up bringing in some of the flowers so that I could finish the painting in the house.



Masks may not be needed in windy, outdoor conditions but we feel that wearing them is a good habit to get into.


I'm still redesigning the furniture arrangement for correct social distancing so that future visitors can be happy, safe and comfortable as well.





I was very happy to see how well this old landscape painting of mine looked printed on a mask. This style should be great for any outdoor event. Don't you agree? The placement of the center tree and the lake give you somewhere to focus on what would be the nose and mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment