Translate

Friday, March 12, 2021

Mapping The Future

 I'll bet you expecting something important from the sound of that title. Surprise! No such thing. I was just looking for another way to blog about how much fun I'm  having with collage. Today's background paper just happened to be pieces of a map.

I hope you don't feel you've been mislead. You can plan your collage anyway that you want to. I'm just following the things that I have on hand for inspiration. They seem to form their own story as they sort out my messy house. 


The second collage was my favorite. I call it "Staycation" because it is based on a local map which includes a backpack for day tripping, a compass to stay on track, a beverage for refreshment and some writing supplies to remind you to write to the people that you aren't able to be with right now.

There is no downside to this process and it may just lead me in a positive direction. Join me for the journey.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment