Translate

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The Latest Collages

 



I just used this one as an excuse to practice painting leaves in goache.

This one was made from magazines and garden catalogs.


This one is just fun with scraps of scraps and of course was the most enjoyable to work on. i actually giggled from time to time as I worked. You should try it sometime. It's really a stress reliever.

I love blue and white patterns on things so I had fun putting this one together from the catalogs in todays mail.

This rolling computer table is my work area for these which is why I need to work small. Various type of images are stored in the stacking boxes. Larger papers stand in that old table napkin holder.

This collage is made from magazine and catalog bits as well as the yellow pages. As some of you may or may not know I used to design, carve and paint Swedish wooden dala horses. This time I simply covered one of the old paper patterns with flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment