Translate

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Meanwhie, Back at the Ranch...

I thought I'd let a bit too much color into this vintage themed collage so we ran it through the computer to get a bit more of a sepia tone which we liked a lot better. Did I stop here, read on and find out.



This little collage was just thrown together to make a friend laugh. After this photo I added boogly eyes and mustaches to the dogs and a sun inside the sunflower. It was a lot of fun for both of us.

This little watercolor was just a card I made for another friend.

I mostly made this robot collage to amuse myself, I've always loved robots and enjoyed playing with the idea here.

I kept changing the arms and things until I was happy with it. And then yes, I mailed it to a friend.

 

If this looks familiar there's a good reason. I just kept adding images on top of the other collage hoping that I would come up with a composition that I liked better. I can't decide between the two, what do you think? 


 The main difference between this painting and the last time you saw it and now is that I overpainted the paper bits to make it look as if it was aged instead of being such a stark white. Which do you like best? 

This mixed media piece also contains a puzzle. How many basketball players can you spot in the background? Where are they?

Let's have some fun with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment