Translate

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Rasperry Bushes

A lot of people have mixed feelings about raspberry bushes. I'm aware of that but I have a rare love and appreciation for them because they fed us in the lean years, they keep the bees happy and I've been able to gift them to people when I had nothing else to give.

We don't need to depend on them like we used too and they've taken over the entire back yard as I attempt to find them a new home.

 This years posts won't be about that. I'll simply be following one bush that I've moved into my tea garden.

I'm planning to keep  this one trimmed and hopefully under control as I'm confined to a wheelchair and have had to abandoned the rest.

I'm still trying to give the rest away or turn it into a u-pick. wish me luck.

Julia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment