Translate

Sunday, November 21, 2021

A few thoughts for the Holidays

How are you today? I'm so bored that I'm making paper airplanes out of the junk mail to fly into the recycling in. LOL

I've been trying ,but not too hard to clean up the living room to get ready for Thanksgiving 


All except for this one spot on a shelf, you could barely walk around in here. Where would I ever put a fully set table and chairs for five?

Of course the first thing to do was to put things on the shelves. That would help a LOT. I KNOW there is floor space under all of this!


I'd been moping and feeling kind of sorry for myself until I heard that my sister out east had bought us an entire Thanksgiving dinner to share with my sister's here. That Cheered me up a lot.


It even inspired me to start some holiday themed painting.



I had gotten to the point where I just want to hide under the bed until all of the holidays are over. How about you? 
The fact that I won't have to shop or cook this Thanksgiving should put a jingle in my bells as I limp through life on my way to Christmas.

We had to stand in a food line again and it's not the first time this year but I'll bet it happens to more people than you know.

Oh well, that's a great reason to look forward to a Happy New Year. Almost anything has got to better than things have been this year.

My Best Wishes to all of you that you'll find your self warm, safe, dry and fed in that Happy New Year. It's more that a lot of other people have. a lot of the time that it's one of those things that just slips our minds.

There is joy in life, we forget it often. It's kindness that brings it back

Brush away your troubles and paint something happy,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment