Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Watercolor, Recycling, Card Making and fun in the mail


There's an interesting story behind this one. The flower came on a card from a friend, I used it as part of the spring decorations at a local senior center for a couple of months and now I've attached it to a watercolor card, painted leaves and a background on it and will be sending it back to that friend. I love it when things go full circle don't you? We've enjoyed our little paper adventure and hope you will too.


The origin of this card is similar, the flower cut outs came to me in the mail, I used them for spring decorations and now I've made them into this card by painting leaves around them.


Some of these flowers came from a calendar and the other was a die cut. Yes, these were also part of the spring decorations at the senior center for a couple of months before I made them into these cards.

I'll be painting envelopes for these and will post pictures of those as soon as I finish them.


The great thing about painting on the mail is that no matter how it turns out someone will be happy that you took the time to decorate the card and envelope and to sit down and write a letter. It's a rare art these days in many ways.

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome in support of me to have a site, which is helpful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

    Also visit my web page: diet

    ReplyDelete