Translate

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Project updates and a quick tour of the worktable


Some of the finished pieces are getting a few coats of polyurethane to make them more durable and ready to be displayed, sold or given as gifts.


 I've decided to change 2 of the edges of the horse head design tools that I've been inventing. I had hoped that they'd stay together and be used as a set but it looks like they'll be separated and need to stand on their own. That will affect the patterns that each will need to have on it to be effective.


I'm also experimenting with some other shapes of Dala Horses.


The square box will be covered with more Dala horse design ideas and be part of a set with one of the horse heads inside it. I'm looking for 2 more boxes that size for the other two design tools.


The ideas just keep on coming and I look forward to seeing whether they'll take the form of a book, instruction sheets, patterns, classes or a video...maybe all of the above. You just never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment