Translate

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Garden Photos, strawberries, raspberries and tulips


The strawberries I planted a few days ago are starting to green up and settle in.


 It won't be long before they're looking as nice as that one that was left over from last year.


Here are the strawberries that I planted yesterday. They don't look like much yet but should be nice next month.


 The raspberries are headed for the neighbors again. It's surprising how quick they run away if you don't watch them. When I traced it back to the spot it was growing from it was about ten feet long.

I need to head back out there with some pruners...or maybe a machete...





I'm waiting for these tulips to bloom so I can do a series of drawings or watercolors of them in case they don't survive the move when I dig this mess up and try once more to get these plants separated and transplanted to better locations.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements
    would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design.

    Cheers

    Here is my page - armitron watches for men

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just one of the templates that blogspot provides for blogs here. I'm glad you like it, it's the second one we've tried and they have lots of other choices you might like as well.

      Delete
    2. This is just one of the templates that blogspot provides for blogs here. I'm glad you like it, it's the second one we've tried and they have lots of other choices you might like as well.

      Delete
  2. This excellent website definitely has all the information
    I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    My homepage :: womens stuhrling watches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it helped. I'll be writing more on all of the garden as the season progresses. If you have any garden questions that I haven't answered yet, feel free to ask and I'll answer them if I can.

      Delete