Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Yard and Garden Art


The butterflies will all be yard stakes when I finish drilling them and adding the posts. The metal flowers were purchased but only painted on one side so I painted the backs of them in case the wind turns them around in the garden.


Now I've got flowers and color in the yard no matter what the weather does and the best thing about it is that one friend gave me the wooden container and another gave me the metal flower that inspired me to get the rest of these. Cost to me on this whole project (container and flowers) was only 3 dollars which cheered me up too.


I still have to paint the backs of these butterflies and put the rods in them but it makes me really happy to know that these will be brightening things up for a couple of other great women that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment