Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can you believe the size of this thing?



...And No, I don't mean this gardener. What you're seeing next to me is ONE tomato plant surrounded by some beans. (Yes, the plant with the red flowers are the beans) I never got around to buying tomato cages so I propped some of it up with that white garden edging but other than that I'm not sure what's holding the whole thing up-I guess the tomato and the beans are just hanging on to each other but the whole garden has gotten away from me and is beginning to look like something out of a sci fi movie. Don't you think so? Oh well, it's wild but then so am I but that of course is another story...stay tuned...
Try not to look at all the weeds running around the garden. I'm ignoring them for now and tending to other things but the whole situation and these photos made me laugh and I thought it might entertain you too.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like I've got a big yard of horrors instead of a little shop but then nothing about me is little ha,ha

    ReplyDelete