Translate

Monday, July 13, 2009

A little vacation


A friend came to pull me out of the garden over the weekend and we went to see a play that one of the gals she works with was appearing in. It was great to see a local production do so well with sets and costumes for 60. I was simply amazed to see that many people on stage. What a great change of pace from all the weeding and translplanting, I can't remember the last time I got cleaned up and went anywhere without a bit of dirt under my fingernails and an urge to get right back to work. Live music and a bit of entertainment made all nthe difference for me this week.
It was the little vacation to refrsh me and take the boredom out of unloading those last 6 bags of ceadar chips in that back corner of the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment