Translate

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My favorite things this morning

Isn't it amazing how much things change from day to day when you step back and look at things around the yard and garden? I loved the way the sun was filtering through the trees and the way that light green chair shows up so much better in the corner than the bench did. (don't worry about the bench, it's very happy hanging out on the patio these days) Everything fits somewhere, it just takes some doing to find just the right place for everything and the season is short so I keep at it whenever the weather allows. I'm going to cut that sunflower today so that I've got something to work from as I paint a bird feeder and a couple of other small wood projects. I may even put them on a dala horse...

No comments:

Post a Comment