Translate

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Seconds



Today was all about second chances, these rosebushes are blooming for the second time this summer and I pulled everything out of the strawberry box, got rid of the weeds , trimmed the strwberries and replanted them for next year. The people that think gardening is boring haven't been around them enough to realize that they change almost everyday and there's always something else happening. It's a lot of work but I really enjoyed it this season.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    Its Sunday night AND alls well!
    How are you? I was out today gardening too.
    I weeded and cut a bunch of dahlia's for my table.
    I love them because I can have flowers on table for 2 months. We have to get together soon.
    We had BLT's for supper, tomatoes from garden.
    Have a nice night. I love your pictures on this.

    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again
    I just realized I had to sign into google to send you posts. I thought my other comments went to you but now I know you never received them.
    Janis

    ReplyDelete