Translate

Friday, October 9, 2009

hippie season



Ha, Ha, Made you look... Somehow it sounded more fun than just calling it fall or the change of seasons here...and speaking of seasons (an old favorite tea brand comes to mind) I find myself wondering when and how to pick and process the rose hips for tea. Like most years when the time gets away from me I'll probably just leave them for the animals as my little urban experiment here is actually certified wildlife habitat. I'm indoors more days now and took a pile of discarded jeans and other denim that people keep sending me into this small quilt which I bound with a strip of patchwork left over from another project so I feel like the new season is off to a good start here and I hope it is for you as well

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia
    I love all your pictures and ideas!!
    Your so talented. It is really fun looking at all your ideas and pictures. You and your wonderful husband are great to be friends with!
    Janis

    ReplyDelete